Monday 22 June 2015

Musings

I have been wanting to create a blog for some months now. I am forever writing in my mind, a never ending monologue of thoughts, ideas, dreams and doubts.
I never knew what to write about until now. 

Stevie Jay entered my life roughly 5 months ago. On the morning of the 19th of January I gave birth to my beautiful daughter with my wonderful, supportive, incredibly sexy husband by my side.
My birth was absolutely everything I could have dreamed of, but that's a story for another day!

Bringing my baby girl home was the most amazing and overwhelming experience. I will be chronicling my journey through Motherhood here, finding my way through a murky sea of so called 'experts' conflicting advice and a never ending stream of self-doubt.

In my spare time I enjoy knitting, quilting, researching eco-friendly cleaning supplies and baby products as well as eating ALL OF THE SWEETS!

If there is anything you would like to read about please let me know!

Alix Victoria








No comments:

Post a Comment